Welcome Everybody!

Today is Friday. Everybody loves Friday! No school for the next two days....ah, yeah!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Cloud and Where do good ideas come from?

I use the cloud every single day. For multiple uses too. I use Netflix on a daily basis. I will watch a show in the morning, continue watching when I have free time at school, and finish when I get home. I also use Google docs on my iPad at home and on computers at school. The cloud is an unbelievable source of technology. It helps us to be able to do things on the go or when we have little time to do what we need to. I love the cloud. Now, where do good ideas come from. They come from everywhere. People have great ideas all the time. It's those that actually take note of theirs and do something that create amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment