Welcome Everybody!

Today is Friday. Everybody loves Friday! No school for the next two days....ah, yeah!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Virtual Revolution part 3

Honestly this is something I have grown up with so I honestly don't know if I really know how I feel. I am not bothered by the fact that other people can see the things I search or do online. I am not ashamed of one single thing I do on here. I also don't think it is my business to look at other people's searches and websites they have browsed. That is their personal information. The same is for me. Although it doesn't bother me, it is my personal business and nobody should care what I am on or what I look up but I am not bothered if they do. It is the world we live in and we have to adapt or get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment